a developer from Goffstown New Hampshire in the USA. Below are some questions that I think best describe me:
- What do you like to do outside of programming?
- Photography: Before programming, photography was my passion in life. I would spend hours every day in my yard taking pictures of everything from water droplets to dragonflies. I mainly do nature and travel photography taking macro pictures (handheld ftw) and landscapes.
- Cycling has always been a huge passion of mine as I feel like it's the freest form of exploration. You can go almost anywhere on your bike, the only thing holding you back is your ability to put in the leg power. I mainly do road cycling.
- Why did you get into programming?
- I've always had a fascination with technology. I simply saw programming as an extension of my regular love for technology. I find the fact that I can create so many things for free and with little to no equipment super freeing. The fact that I can work with tons of cool people from all around the world so easily is truly incredible.
- When do you find the time to code?
- It depends on if school is in or out of session. During the school year, I mainly code during little bits of free time during the day or late at night. When school is out I mainly code later in the day or a whole day one or two times a week.
- What are you working on right now?
- Right now I'm mainly enjoying my senior year of school and learning web tech like Next.js (which this site is built with) and Svelte.